Another year has begun and in a jiffy the first month is already over. Why is time running sooo fast? I swear I can’t think of anything substantial that I have done or achieved in this month of January. Nothing. Zilch.
Is this how I want to spend the rest of my year? No ways! I have thought and thought about this all day today and the only thing I could conclude upon, is that I’m going to make a difference this year.
I am going to make this year count. I’m going to do something fun, something crazy, something nice and make it memorable. I’m determined to make this year much better than the last year (which totally sucked! Lesser than 2014, but it did suck alright). I don’t know how I’m going to achieve this as yet. Maybe time will tell.
But for now I’m going to make a to-do list. Like a bucket list for the year 2016. I’ll try my best to tick of all of them. Who knows, at the end of the year I may actually have something to smile about when I think of 2016.
Sharing the same with you’ll as we’re going to be in this together. Here goes.
1. Travel – Visit at least 2 new cities.
2. Do something that I have never done in my life before.
3. Social service – help someone/something through charity/donations/actions.
4. Get a decent job.
5. Make a friend who resides outside Mumbai.
6. Learn to cook.
7. Get at least one tick on the “Life bucket list” (Let me know if you’ll are interested in my ultimate bucket list – in the comments section below)
8. Reading goals – 10 books
9. Get the desired weight and fitness. (VERY IMPORTANT)
10. Get 50 followers on this blog. (Wheeeeee)
Yeah, that’s all that I could think of which is actually achievable in this year.
What do you guys think of this list of mine? Do any of you’ll have a list like this? What’s in it? Is there anything that I should add to this list of mine? DO LET ME KNOW.