A little bit more about myself, I’m studying to become a Chartered Accountant. That’s the Indian CPA. If you’ve heard of CA you’ll know for sure that it’s one of the MOST difficult exam to pass – in the WORLD. Yehp.
So basically there are 3 levels to clear and I’m on the last level (known as Final CA). And that is where the trouble starts.
I’m giving attempt after attempt to clear these exams, but haven’t been successful. Last attempt I managed to pass one out of the two groups. Phew. BUT the second group is now creating havoc in my life. Just got my results and its a negative again!!
My frustration is at its peak.
It’s not that I haven’t been studying. I HAVE studied enough to know I’ll pass (well, should have passed). So what’s happening, whaaaaat is going wrong? So many questions to which answers I have none.
It is extremely depressing to see my parents struggle along with me. I’m sooo thankful that they haven’t lost hope on me (yet). So blessed!
I’m at that point in life where nothing right is going on. All I seem to be doing is existing.
As I write this post and casually removing all the built up frustration, I’m actually thinking if its better to just quit and find something else to do. Loads of people have quit, it couldn’t be a bad idea. And then another pop up appears from nowhere and reminds me of my dream to be a CA.
So here’s a little pep talk for myself, gotta continue to believe in myself.
I gotta believe in myself, right? If I don’t who else will? Just because I failed once, doesn’t mean I’ll never be able to ace it. Need to hold your head up high, Aditi, and once again give it your all – for the very last time! And this time with all the right effort and motivation, your dream will come true! Just wait for it coz success will come when the time is right.
Was this venting out of any help, Aditi? Did this useless banter actually get you to continue persuing your dreams?Are you feeling better?
Hell yeah, I am!
Another year has begun and in a jiffy the first month is already over. Why is time running sooo fast? I swear I can’t think of anything substantial that I have done or achieved in this month of January. Nothing. Zilch.
Is this how I want to spend the rest of my year? No ways! I have thought and thought about this all day today and the only thing I could conclude upon, is that I’m going to make a difference this year.
I am going to make this year count. I’m going to do something fun, something crazy, something nice and make it memorable. I’m determined to make this year much better than the last year (which totally sucked! Lesser than 2014, but it did suck alright). I don’t know how I’m going to achieve this as yet. Maybe time will tell.
But for now I’m going to make a to-do list. Like a bucket list for the year 2016. I’ll try my best to tick of all of them. Who knows, at the end of the year I may actually have something to smile about when I think of 2016.
Sharing the same with you’ll as we’re going to be in this together. Here goes.
1. Travel – Visit at least 2 new cities.
2. Do something that I have never done in my life before.
3. Social service – help someone/something through charity/donations/actions.
4. Get a decent job.
5. Make a friend who resides outside Mumbai.
6. Learn to cook.
7. Get at least one tick on the “Life bucket list” (Let me know if you’ll are interested in my ultimate bucket list – in the comments section below)
8. Reading goals – 10 books
9. Get the desired weight and fitness. (VERY IMPORTANT)
10. Get 50 followers on this blog. (Wheeeeee)
Yeah, that’s all that I could think of which is actually achievable in this year.
What do you guys think of this list of mine? Do any of you’ll have a list like this? What’s in it? Is there anything that I should add to this list of mine? DO LET ME KNOW.
A biiiiiiiggggggg HELLLOOOOOOO to everyone out there. I cannot begin to tell you’ll how very excited I am to be a part of (finally) the blogging world.
To begin this experience, I’m thinking what’s better than to introduce myself to everyone who may care to read on what I have to say in the near future. Thus, I decided upon telling you guys 10 things about me. So here goes…
- My name is A, short for Aditi (Pretty Little Liars ftw yeah? :p)
- I live in Mumbai (Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth)
- I’m a twenty something girl (Hey, a lady never reveals her age! :o)
- I love me some DRAMA. (Blog name doesn’t explain itself right?)
- Bollywood runs in my blood
- I’m scared of anything that has legs and can walk/fly/swim, other than Human beings!
- I haven’t travelled much, but I know for sure that I LOVE travelling and seeing new places and observing new culture.
- Favourite colour is PINK..
- I am going to marry SRK someday. (and Ryan Gosling, and Enrique, and John Stamos, and a few others too! )
- I looveeeeee meeting and making new friends and I’m hoping I make some via wordpress too.
Yeah, that’s all for now! Until next time.
PS – I’m a new blogger with absolutely no prior knowledge or experience in it. Thus, comments and criticisms is very welcome to help me better in this.